Tuesday, November 13, 2012

New Phone Number

As of today we have a home phone.  We have decided to get rid of the cell phones in order to try to save some money, hopefully it will work out for us...  If you want the number please give me your email address in the comments section and I will email it to you! 

4 comments:

  1. Good for you! I think you have my email address, but, here it is just in case! ;0) bluebug@roadpebble.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you. Kevin and I have pay as you go cell phones. I don't want to get a plan because they are so expensive and I can go 7-8 months putting 100.00 on it. So if they can give me a plan for 13 bucks a month I'll do it :) unfortunately I don't see that happening anytime soon. Here's my email: sandraspaz@yahoo.com I'm sure I'd get an updated roster but I think they jut sent them out recently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! Sandra, I agree. If cell companies could offer $13/month plans that would be awesome!!! As it is, it is hard to find service for just a phone line and not including all the data plans... I think this plan is going to work well for us.

    ReplyDelete