Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween 2012 {0;

Halloween this year was fun for our family.  (However, (shhhh!), I am SO GLAD it is done! Holidays are HARD WORK for mothers... the kids' sure are worth the effort though! Good thing I love them all...) hee hee hee!  Here are some fun pictures of our day...





We had "mummy dogs" for dinner the night before Halloween!  Yummy!!!

Caleb's jack-o-lantern

Kaden's jack-0-lantern

Saige's JaCk-O-lAnTeRn

Madison made her jack two-faced... here is one side...

...and here is the second side!
Madison did crazy hair day this year for school... yep, there is a paint brush holding up that 'do!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE Madison's hair! Ha ha! Cute costumes, Heather! (And, I'm glad it's over, too!) Sometimes it just gets to be too much... :0]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome costumes!!! I wanted Joey to be a mummy, but he insisted on Batman. It worked well for him though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure love how their costumes turned out! And boy, Chad, was freaky! We all better pray that he ages better than that!

    ReplyDelete