How grateful I am that I have the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life and I have the privilege of sharing it with those whom I love so dearly! I love my family and am grateful that I can be with them forever and I am willing to fight for that! And fight we are! We as a family have had the opportunity to realize how strongly we need to be bonded so that we can be together throughout eternity. I am so grateful for the prayers on our behalf and for the power of the priesthood! I have seen the hand of God in all aspects of my life. I love Him and look forward to the day when I get to see my Father in Heaven again and my Savior, Jesus Christ! What an amazing day that will be!
I want my family to know that I KNOW that we belong to the only true church on the Earth. I know that my Savior loves me and knows my name, just as He love each of us and knows all of us by name. He wants us to come home to live with Him and our Father in Heaven. They anxiously await the day when they can take us in their arms and welcome us HOME!
I leave my testimony with you in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Here are a few pictures of a FHE we did a few weeks ago. We went up Green Canyon so we could look at all the beautiful fall colors.)
| Saige and Madison climbed up this "cave"... |
| Chad, Madison, and Caleb went on a mini hike... |
| Kaden. He wasn't so sure about climbing the loose rocks. Smart kid! |
| So proud of herself! Madison loves to climb! |
| My pretty Saige. |
| She will throw a fit when she sees that I posted this one! Ha! |
Thank you for your testimony, Heather! I think you are so amazing and your kids are lucky to have you and Chad as their parents. It looks like you had fun up the canyon! I love you and am constantly amazed by all you do and by how strong you are!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Heather! It is so important to me to hear my family's testimony. It strengthens me on hard days, and even on good days! You are amazing! I LOVE your strength! You help me through so much, and I hope that someday I will be able to do the same for you! Your kids are blessed to have you as a mother, because, you are AMAZING!
ReplyDelete(Oh, and I LOVE the pictures! SO. MUCH. FUN!)
I wish I could put kids in a bubble and keep them from those evils around them. Danika has come home mentioning what she see's at school and I have to just cringe and remind her that those actions are not good. It does seem that kids have it so much harder now than when I was growing up. Thank you for your testimony. I believe it's more important now than ever before to keep families a priority and close together.
ReplyDelete