Saturday, September 15, 2012

Chad's First 5K

Chad did his first 5K race today.  He did the Top of Utah 5K here in Logan, Utah.  He placed 3rd in his age division with the time of 27 minutes and 52 seconds!  That is a 3.1 mile run.  :)  I am so proud of him!
The Awards Ceremony

Crossing the finish line

With the kids... It was SOOO COLD out there!

I really wish this one wasn't blurry!

"Mom, take my picture!"

Cute!

Waiting for him to come around the corner


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Chad! What a dish you are! I didn't even know that was going on today. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS, CHAD! That is wonderful! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! Great job, Chad. That is quite an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so awesome that you took the kids to watch their dad accomplish his goal! He did amazing!

    ReplyDelete