Monday, July 16, 2012

Salt Lake Trip To See Dad... :)

A couple of Sunday's ago, we went down to visit Dad in the Salt Lake Regional Medical Center after his surgery.  If my brain had been attached I would have brought the camera in the hospital, duh, so I didn't get any pictures of Dad with my camera.  I did however get some with Mom's camera... hint hint... I need those pictures :)  Anyhoo....  We did have the camera with us when we went to the Conference Center and Temple Square.  Here they are!

My little buddy!  I love this guy!

Pretty ladies... They didn't know Chad was taking pictures :)


Beautiful picture of the Salt Lake Temple

~Our Savior~


4 comments:

  1. Love these! You have such a cute family. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I didn't get any pictures of Dad, either.... I really should have. So, Mom, hint hint, too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures Heather! (I have pictures of dad if you want them!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Charity I would love them! Just email them and I will post some! :)

    ReplyDelete