I am having a difficult time emotionally today. Dad has started his radiation treatments and is quite sick with it all. I wish I could be down there with him. I decided I needed to get some inspiration to help me perk up. Here is what I found...
I'm having a hard time today, too! I really wish I could be down there doing something to help him! I feel like I haven't done anything. Thank you for these thoughts... they do help! I especially like the HERO one!
You know, Heather, I'd gladly watch your kids, too, so that you could go down to see him. I just talked to Mom and she said that he will only have one treatment tomorrow and another on Monday. He won't be coming home on Sunday. Mom doesn't know when now.
I really love the "hero" one, too! It is so true. I have been thinking a lot about how amazing Dad is. What an inspiration! I am so impressed with his positive attitude and his never-quit way of handling things. I love you, Heather! As Dad said to another patient in ICU the other day, "Keep Smiling"! What a guy!
I'm having a hard time today, too! I really wish I could be down there doing something to help him! I feel like I haven't done anything. Thank you for these thoughts... they do help! I especially like the HERO one!
ReplyDeleteYou know, Heather, I'd gladly watch your kids, too, so that you could go down to see him. I just talked to Mom and she said that he will only have one treatment tomorrow and another on Monday. He won't be coming home on Sunday. Mom doesn't know when now.
ReplyDeleteI really love the "hero" one, too! It is so true. I have been thinking a lot about how amazing Dad is. What an inspiration! I am so impressed with his positive attitude and his never-quit way of handling things. I love you, Heather! As Dad said to another patient in ICU the other day, "Keep Smiling"! What a guy!
ReplyDelete