Saturday, July 20, 2013

Our Family Trip To Wyoming

Our family got to go visit Grandma and Grandpa Pehrson at their home in Lander, Wyoming overv the week of July 4th.  We had a great visit and were completely exhausted by the end of  every day.  We got to go see some amazing sights.  Here is a major photo overload to see :0)....  You're Welcome!
This was at South Pass City, an old ghost town that is so much fun to explore!

Pretty!  I love quaking aspen trees.  They are my favorite tree! 


Amazing shot of a great Indian dancer!

This girl asked Kaden to dance, he flatly refused...  She felt so rejected. :0(





I love this picture!








Mermaid Madison :0)













On the giant jackalope



On the indoor Jackalope...




An amigurumi "jackalope"...  fancy eh!?











































The Grand Teton's!















3 comments:

  1. How fun!!! Did you take that shot of the Indian dancer? That was so amazing! Did you go into the the park? I miss the Tetons! Such an amazing place. I love your pics! Looks like you all had fun! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So many amazing pictures!! That looks like such a fun trip, I can see how you were all exhausted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies! Andrea, Chad took the picture of the Indian dancers. I loved that shot! Perfect timing and not too bad for a little point and shoot camera! We drove through the Tetons on the way home and only went into the park a little bit to see the Jenny Lake Visitors Center... :0)

    ReplyDelete