I had an opportunity to test a crochet pattern for Sweet Kiwi Crochet this weekend. I got a free pattern for a giraffe hat and I volunteered to test the newborn-6 month size. Guess who got to be my model?! Charlie graciously allowed us to take a picture of him, even though it covered his amazing "Prince Charming" hair!
Oh my gosh, so cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks! My nephew is ADORABLE isn't he!?!
DeleteOOOOOHHHHHH! So Cute! Thank you for using Charlie as your model!
ReplyDeleteThank YOU and Charlie! He is quite the dish!!!
DeleteLOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!! Charlie has grown, hasn't he? I was trying to figure out how to make hats like this but am not crafty like that! Oh! I can't access Charity's blog. I am told it was removed. Is this true?
ReplyDeleteAndrea, Charity changed the name of her blog to hepworthfamilyfun.blogspot.com.... Go there! Amber and I had trouble with it too and we asked her about it on Sunday.
DeleteAs far as you not being "crafty enough"... WHATEVER!!! You are amazing in ALL that you do! So there!!!! Love you!!!
Ha ha ha! That is SOOOOOOO cute! I love little Charlie's face! How exciting that you got to test a pattern! Fun, fun, fun! :0)
ReplyDeleteThank you, thank you!
Delete