Sunday, September 2, 2012

The Week In Review

A few things happened with our family this week so I thought I would throw it all into one post. 
We lost a baby guinea pig this week.  She was such a sweetie pie and she will be missed!  We had named her Katara. 
Here is a picture of all the guinea pigs:
As it turns out, all the guinea pigs are girls. :)  We will be keeping Sammy.  It would be too hard to give her away after losing the other baby girl...

Another event this week was the Brigham City Utah Temple Open House.  We went on Friday night.  It is a beautiful temple and I can't wait to go there and do a session!  Here are some pictures:

"Don't take my picture!"



He wouldn't hold still for nothing...  ADHD in overdrive... :{


I got my Fairie Girl pattern typed up and posted to my etsy shop and my craftsy shop.  Woo Hoo!  Hopefully it will sell a few in the next few months. :)

Here are some more cute pictures from our week:
This is Elizabeth, the girls' best friend...








We also tried out a food experiment I found on Pinterest.  You get some hotdogs, slice them up, and put uncooked spaghetti noodles through them.  Then you cook them in boiling water until the noodles are soft.  Aren't they fancy! (And a little creepy...)  The kids had fun helping with them.





I also made a hat... Check out my other blog for the pictures and details!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about Katara. The kids will be sad, too. They've been wanting to see them... (And, I will have to try the creepy spaghetti stuff! The kids would love it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about the baby guinea pig! So sad! Looks like the kids love those little critters. So cute! I love your fairy girl! You are amazing! I hear the temple is so pretty. I can't wait to see it! How did the spaghetti taste with hot dogs and ketchup? Looks tasty!

    ReplyDelete