Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Shucks... I feel so grown up!

So today I got my first ticket from a police officer.  Aren't I naughty?  ;)  I was driving home after dropping off the kids at school, which by the way is a highlight of my day, when a police officer made a u-turn and proceeded to follow me.  How rude.  I hadn't done any thing wrong so I wasn't concerned.  He did however turn on his lights so I had to pull over.  As it turns out my brake lights aren't working on my truck.  Darn truck, everything is going out!  He ran my information, and didn't even make fun of my driver's license picture!  I got a "fix it" ticket and the problem has to be taken care of in two week or less or else they might have to imprison me...  (However there have been days lately where I would GLADLY go to jail just to have a break from my kids...) :)...  So if you don't see me around in about a month or so, come stop by the Cache County Jail and give me a big "Hello!"  Thank you officer!


Update (May 7, 2012):  I officially don't get to go to jail!  After just over $500.00 in truck repairs (OUCH!!!!), our truck is running great, lights and all!  I have decided to name our truck 'Mater' after all this...  :)!

2 comments:

  1. He he! You didn't even say anything! I just saw you! Congratulations! Ha ha! Let us know if you need help fixing them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha I'm sure you won't get out of it that easy. Good thing it was just a fix it ticket.

    ReplyDelete