Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Why? :(

Our family suffered a loss last night.  Some may not think that the loss of an animal is anything to be upset about, but we are heart broken.  Our sweet Hershey passed away last night.  He hadn't been feeling well yesterday but little did we know that he would be taken so quickly.  I am in tears as I write this.  He was such a blessing to have in our family and brought us all so much joy.  We are all still in shock.  I think I am done with pets.  I don't handle their deaths very well...  Here are some of my favorite pictures of him. 





4 comments:

  1. Heather! NO!!! I am so sorry! That is crazy. I just saw him and thought he was fine. Amber's cat died, too, and your guinea pig. What is going on? I hope you are doing ok. Kids and Chad, too. If you need anything, I am here! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Heather I'm so sorry. That has got to be hard for the kids too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEATHER! What is going on with all our pets? I am so sorry! I will call you tomorrow, (it's almost 11 o'clock right now). Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The loss of a pet is definitely something to be upset about. I'm so sorry. :(

    ReplyDelete