Thursday, March 8, 2012

Caleb's 5th Birthday!

March 5, 2012 was Caleb's 5th birthday!  He had lots of fun and was very spoiled by loved ones.  Here are a few pictures from his day!



Lego's!
Such concentration!  I love it!
Oh!  I can't believe it!  A double light saber!!! (Caleb and Kaden LOVE Star Wars!)
It is bigger than he is!
 


I feel old :( ...  My youngest is 5 and was registered for kindergarten yesterday!  My oldest is 11 and was registered for middle school last night!  Gasp!  Where has the time gone!!!???!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Holy Crap! Middle school?! Wow. And cute Caleb! Registered for kindergarten. I still need to register Ciara. It looks like Caleb had a fun birthday. Wish I could have been there. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Caleb! I'm so sorry we couldn't be there! This flu bug is still going on...

    ReplyDelete