Monday, February 20, 2012

It's been a while... :*/

Wow.  It has been quite a while since I have updated my blog...  I am just awesome like that I suppose!  This post might be a bit lengthy ;}!  Here are a few things that have been happening at our crazy house:

Saige turned 11 years old on January 26!  What an oldie!  Here are some pics!

She got a uDraw for the Play Station 3... You can draw and play games on it.  Pretty fun! She wasn't at all excited :)!
She also got a Littlest Pet Shop hospital set (of course she is embarassed to tell anyone this because "she's too old for toys"...)
She wanted it for the bunnies...

Of course Button had to inspect the wrapping paper....

And Hershey had to eat it!


We also added a little addition to our family... Yea, I know... but he is cute!:


This little guinea pig is named Rolo.  We are suckers for baby animals... :) 

And finally, here are some things I have been working on.  (I have been having a bad fibromyalgia flare up that has lasted the last 2 1/2 months, so I haven't gotten a whole lot done.  Just dealing with every day life is all my body can seem to handle lately.  Such is life...  I really am very blessed, there is no doubt about that!  I take each day as it comes.):



3 comments:

  1. You're never too old for toys! :)
    And I love your cute projects. Sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling too well. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome! Saige is so cute in those pictures! And, I love the one of Hershey eating the paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saige is so cute! Your pets are cute, too. I love your projects, you talented gal! Love you!

    ReplyDelete