I made this soup to take to a Relief Society meeting. It is so yummy and everyone at home liked it as well! It's a keeper!!!
Beef Taco Soup:
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 28 oz. can diced tomatoes- do not drain
- 1 16 oz. can kidney beans- do not drain
- 1 can corn- (*optional if you happen to be allergic to corn ~Amber~ ;) )
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- salt and pepper to taste
- toppings (optional): sour cream, shredded cheese, tortilla chips, cilantro, etc.
1. Brown beef in skillet with chopped onions; drain
2. Put all ingredients in a large pot
3. Simmer at least 15 minutes... longer is better though as it allows all the flavors to really mix nicely!
4. Serve with toppings of choice. ENJOY! (serves about 8- more or less...)
Oooohhhh! That looks good! I will have to give it a try!
ReplyDeleteOh yummy!!! That's funny because I made a taco pasta salad for dinner last night and thought it was quite tasty! Thanks for the recipe!
ReplyDelete