Monday, July 18, 2011

More Craftiness!

My crazy quilt block... :)
Here are a bunch of different projects I have done, but not framed, pillowed, etc.  I have been terrible at updating my blog and decided that if I waited until I completely finished these projects, it would be a long time until I had new crafts posted...  Enjoy!






















Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. I love all of these!!! You have been so busy! Go you! I especially love the chicken. I want you to teach me how to do these things. I found a cute pattern book for crochet animals at Hobby Lobby, but I can read the patterns. Waaah! Oh well! You do such an amazing job! I like your new blog decor, by the way. You and Amber are so fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean I can't read the patterns! And, I can't type today! Teehee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! I especially like the umbrella one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! Your comments are especially appreciated today. I love all of you!

    ReplyDelete