Sunday, July 31, 2011

Black & White Hobo Bag...


I made this fun hobo bag yesterday!  It took all of 30 or so minutes to make!!! 


There are pleats on both sides and on the inside of the bag... you can't really see them, but they are there...


My great hobo bag model... The bag is almost as big as she is!!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. That's CUTE! I love it! Did you have a pattern for that one? Or did you just do it? You will have to show me how to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! How is Madison feeling? I hope she gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Amber, I made this from a panel I got at Hobby Lobby on clearance. I am going to make some on my own later that are smaller. This one is kinda big... I have it for sale on my etsy site. I am going to be selling stuff on there again to try and help financially...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea, Madison is feeling a bit better this morning. We had a rough day with her yesterday and she had a second blessing last night that seems to have helped. She doesn't havre strep though, apparently there is a virus going around that hits the throat. Instacare has seen a lot of cases of if coming in and all they can do is say to rest, eat popsicles, and use ibuprofen and Tylenol. It should ease up in a couple days... Some day things here will ease up for us... I look forward to the Second Coming. :)...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather, I hope things are better now at your place! I hope Madison is well now. My kids have something like what she did. Joey and Lily have coughs and icky noses and Lily woke up this morning with vomit all over her. It is so sad. I too look forward to the Second Coming! I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete