Some times I wonder how I ever manage to get through a day in my life. Everything in my family is crazy, but I definitely see the hand of the Lord in all that I do. I look back on my life and see the preparation that I have been given to raise the sweet and very challenging children I have been given and I know that I have been prepared. It is amazing to me!
My Saige was diagnosed yesterday with Bipolar Disorder. I have wondered for years if that is what was going on with her. I hope to be able get her the help she needs and that will help her in the long term. I appreciate all the support our family has been given over the years from family and friends. I really need all the help and encouragement I can get!
This blog will now not only focus on my projects, but on my amazing family as well. Each of my children have been constructed with love by the Lord and Our Heavenly Father. They are my greatest achievements and my greatest challenges!
I appreciate any comments you are willing to give! I really enjoy reading them!!!
We sure love you, Heather! You are an amazing strength to us and a wonderful example!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I love the new look on your blog!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Amber for all your support and love!
ReplyDeleteI love what you have done with your blog! You are amazing and such an inspiration to me! I love you!!!
ReplyDelete